pokemondia vous attend! Index du Forum

pokemondia vous attend!
vien echanger tes codes amies, demander de l'aide, des echange combat, tout ce que tu veux!!!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Shifted By The Winds 8 In The Bregdan Chronicles Histori

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pokemondia vous attend! Index du Forum -> actualité -> autour du jeu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
okawik

Masculin
Point(s): 121
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 13:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Shifted By The Winds 8 In The Bregdan Chronicles Histori Répondre en citant

Will Reconstruction really change America?

Historical fiction is my passion. I so love bringing history to life - the reason I dedicate most of my time to writing historical fiction books!

Shifted By The Winds is the 8th book in the ongoing Bregdan Chronicles historical novel series. It's readers like you who have turned it into a worldwide bestseller. Thank you!

Description: Carrie and her housemates battle cholera in Philadelphia. Her world is turned upside down when she discovers the truth of her heritage. Will it completely change her path?

Robert watches his dreams fade before his eyes when he refuses to align himself with southern beliefs after the war. Rose has to face down a new threat, and Moses is forced to step into the role he has avoided.

Janie has agreed to marry Matthew, but can she actually move beyond her fears and become his wife? And will Jeremy realize Marietta’s life as a Mulatto’s wife is just too dangerous for the woman he loves?

So many of the characters you have come to know and love face both challenges and joys in this turbulent time in history.

Volume # 8 of the Bregdan Chronicles continues the sweeping historical saga that now encompasses the second year of American Reconstruction.

** How many books will be in the Bregdan Chronicles? You'll have to ask God about that... I intend to write these character's stories, one year at a time, for as long as I'm able to write. I'm passionate about bringing history to life through historical fiction. Since I'm amazingly healthy, that could be for a very long time! I don't like stories to end any more than you do. This one won't end for a very long time!

Ginny Dye

Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) download audio apple online thepiratebay Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8) book in English

Tags: buy tom english download itunes, book zipshare, store book, read online pdf free, book french, full ebook, free ios apple without signing via, book without payment, ebook android pdf, free mobile, read flibusta story writer epub

Feb 19, 2017 Carole rated it it was amazing Excellent book! This book had more character development and just the right amount of historical perspective! This book has been my favorite out of all of them so farAs always the author's development of the characters intertwined with the history of the time continued to engage meI so love bringing history to life - the reason I dedicate most of my time to writing historical fiction books! Shifted By The Winds is the 8th book in the ongoing Bregdan Chronicles historical novel seriesA cholera epidemic in Philadelphia is decimating the population, especially in the Irish sector of the cityI eagerly await the next book! flag 1 likeLike see review Nov 30, 2015 Cheryl rated it it was amazing It will be hard to wait.I've loved each of these books! I love the characters and can hardly wait to see what'll happen to them next

Storm CloudsHistorical FictionFiction BooksRomancesDyesPlace ADownton AbbeyStormsBill O'brienForwardThe Last, Long Night (#5 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Se (Volume 5), Historical FictionBook SeriesDyesRomancesReadingThe O'jaysEbooksPlace ASpiritualityForwardRomance Writer and Lover of Books.Vikki Vaught: Carried Forward by Hope by Ginny Dye(The Bregdan C.See MoreNothing on his parents can be found! This book makes me wonder if they could have come over on a slave ship and were indentured slaves! Your series has been the most interesting and makes a person feel like one of the family! I am so hoping the 10th book will be ready when I finish the 9thand all the history of the Civil War included within these storiesI recommend these books to all my friends and family .This series is a true work of dedication and a recommended read to anyone who would like to know more about the history of early AmericaSep 08, 2015 Dana Stone added it Shifted by the Winds #8This book has been just as good as the prior seven volumes of this storyhave written almost everything he's written, but this remains my very favorite.See MoreCarrie discovering homeopathic medicinevwhich is at odds with the AM AReconstructionI lov e this series as much as I love the Outlander seriesJun 17, 2015 Gloria Johnson rated it it was amazing This latest novel in the Brendan Chronicles centers on post-Civil War Philadelphia and the Cromwell Plantation

Same wonderful research for the reconstruction periodBoth the contrasts and comparisons from the northern vs southern views of the events in the country during this era were interestingly detailed for meI feel like I understand more about my ancestrySo many of my ancestors fought in the Civil War, some for the South and a lot from the North.Ginny Dye makes it so easy with her style of writing that you just sail through the books.Waiting patiently for the next one !Gail flag 1 likeLike see review View 1 comment Jun 30, 2015 Linda rated it it was amazing Wonderful!!!Another great book by Ginny Dye! She makes you feel like you have moved into the book with the familiesJun 30, 2015 Carole AJun 11, 2015 Dani rated it it was amazing Wow.This story just keeps getting betterflag 1 likeLike see review .

At The TopTeacherGreat BooksBooks To ReadIslandSouth CarolinaMost BeautifulIn AmericaGemsForwardLove Pat ConroyThank you! Description: Carrie and her housemates battle cholera in PhiladelphiaThis one won't end for a very long time! Ginny DyeGenre: Historical RomanceSimilar Books by other authors.Used availability for Ginny Dye's Shifted By The WindsSee all available used copies of this book at Abebooks UK or Abebooks USPaperback EditionsJune 2015 : PaperbackTitle: Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance S: Volume 8Author(s): Ginny DyeISBN: 1-5141-7520-7 / 978-1-5141-7520-0Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformAvailability: AmazonAmazon UKAmazon CAJune 2015 : PaperbackTitle: Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) (Volume 8)Author(s): Ginny DyeISBN: 1-5442-6850-5 / 978-1-5442-6850-7Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformAvailability: AmazonAmazon UKAmazon CAAudio EditionsApril 2016 : USA Audio editionTitle: Shifted by the Winds: Bregdan Chronicles Series, Book 8Author(s): Ginny DyePublisher: Ginny DyeAvailability: AmazonApril 2016 : UK Audio editionTitle: Shifted by the Winds: Bregdan Chronicles Series, Book 8Author(s): Ginny DyePublisher: Ginny DyeAvailability: Amazon UKKindle EditionsMarch 2017 : USA, Canada, UK Kindle editionTitle: Shifted By The Winds (# 8 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series)Author(s): Ginny DyePublisher: Availability: AmazonAmazon UKAmazon CA Genre Pages Science Fiction Fantasy Horror Urban Fantasy Paranormal Romance Young Adult Fantasy Mystery Thriller Historical Historical Mystery Cozy Mystery Western Romance Historical Romance Romantic Suspense Sagas Young Adult Romance General Fiction Literary Fiction Inspirational Young Adult Fiction Children's Fiction Search for AuthorBook 1999 - Fantastic Fiction Questions? Comments? Corrections? Please email webmasterfantasticfiction.com Privacy PolicyAbout Fantastic FictionPreferences LinkBook ShowRomanceAbout AmericaReadingHistorical FictionNew ViewAbout TimeThe O'jaysForwardCarried Forward By Hope (Bregdan Chronicles, #6) 2016See More.I can't wait to read the next book

Most of the time I don't like reading different view pointsAnd Ms Dye has made me think that what is important is how they choose to take control of their lives! This is the first time that I can't just buy and start the next one flag 1 likeLike see review The reader/listener feels a part of the story.See MoreHome > Ginny Dye > Shifted By The Winds Issues like slavery, domestic abuse, and even equality for women and other races.more flag 1 likeLike see review View 1 comment It reaches out to me beyond just a "story", providing words of wisdom that help me through every day life.how to fight personal fears, how to care about others, and the importance of forgivingBut with this series I am so wrapped up in all the characters that I wouldn't have it any other wayCarrie, of course, becomes involved in trying to save lives, and she finds out that medical school has not prepared her for this life-threatening diseaseI know the issues that are dealt with in this book are still going on today, and that saddens me 5d8a9798ff

Ginny Dye. Every time you hit SHARE you increase my ability to make a difference in the world. Thank you for SHARING! See More.Free download of Bregdan Chronicles - Storm Clouds Rolling In by Ginny Dye. Available in PDF, ePub and Kindle. Read, write reviews and more.Ginny Dye - A Voice In the World. 4.3K likes. OFFICIAL Ginny Dye Fanpage. My Passion is to be A Voice In The World to all generations of books readers.
Hymn Book of the Methodist Episcopal Church, South (Classic Reprint)Tiny Creepy Crawlers (Crazy Creepy Crawlers)Mercy's Prince (He Who Finds Mercy Book 1) Katy Huth Jones100 ideas para maestros de niños (Spanish Edition)Birthday+Wishes+for+Melany%3A+Personalized+Book+with+Birthday+Wishes+for+Kids+%28Birthday+Poems+for+Kids%2C+Personalized+Books%2C+Birthday+Gifts%2C+Gifts+for+Kids%29Hymns Adapted to Christians of Every NameGUIA DE FORMACION DE FOREX: Para el Comercio de Divisas (Spanish Edition)Applications of Management Science (Applications of Management Science)WHAT IS THE FATHER STEPHEN’S 11TH MEDICAL MENTAL DISEASE DISORDER LINKED TO THE BEHEADING IN THE HOLY BIBLEAgile Product Management: Product Vision 21 Tips & The 7 habits of Highly Effective Agile Product Managers (scrum, scrum master, agile development, agile software development)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 13:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pokemondia vous attend! Index du Forum -> actualité -> autour du jeu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation